Shame!

1/17/2010




What a shame!

I haven't posted anything for days!
I didn't even wish you a happy new year (well, happy new year 2010)!
So now, even if I am supposed to be working, I decided to post some pictures to tell you that I'm still alive and also that from now on, all my posts will be written in french AND english.

Have a nice weekend. See you soon (I hope!).


Quelle honte!

Je n'ai rien posté depuis des jours!
Je ne vous ai même pas souhaité une bonne année (d'ailleurs, bonne année 2010)!
Alors maintenant, même si je suis sensée être en train de travailler, j'ai décidé de vous poster quelques photos pour vous dire que je suis toujours en vie et aussi que désormais, tout mes posts seront traduits en anglais.

Bon weekend à tous. A bientôt (je l'espère!).

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Popular Posts

Like us on Facebook

Flickr Images