Nothing's better than taking control ...

3/20/2010



Hey guys (yeaaaaah, I can finally log in to my website!!) ! As I said in the tittle of this post : Nothing's better than taking control of things! 'Cause today, my friend and I have been online chatting with a guy at school that we're kind of confused with! Trust me, nothing's more exciting than making him feel guilty!

Anyway, unfortunatlly I don't have my camera next to me. And no camera means no pictures...
See you soon!

---


Salut (ouaiiis je peux enfin me connecter à mon compte!!)! Comme je le disais en titre: il n'y a rien de mieux que de prendre les commandes! Aujourd'hui, une amie et moi avons discuté avec un 'camarade' de classe sur internet avec qui nous sommes un peu en froid! Et croyez moi, il n'y a rien de plus excitant que de le faire se sentir coupable!

Enfin, malheureusement je n'ai pas mon appareil photo près de moi en ce moment. Et qui dit pas d'appareil dit pas de photos...
A bientôt!


You Might Also Like

0 comments

Popular Posts

Like us on Facebook

Flickr Images