Denim + black

2/19/2011


Hi guys!! I am SO happy that holydays have finally come!! Seriously, I was exhausted, tired with all the work I had to do these  last two weeks, all the exams I sat and all... I will certainly be more and more busy from now on (because of the final exam I'm having at the end of this year and that I have to prepare) but I will always take the time to update the blog as much as possible. Until then, have a nice (and restful) weekend. Bisous, Meelena.


Denim vest, Tally weijl

Shirt, Zara

Shorts, Klausen

Socks, H&M

Shoes, shop in morocco

Clutch, Etam

Owl ring, Aldo

You Might Also Like

2 comments

  1. :O WOW, cette tenue est magnifique! Ça me fait penser à Taylor Momsen :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. cette tenue est vraiment trop provocante, et elle n'a même pas le mérite d'être belle.
    la mode ce n'est pas être dénudée, un vêtement qui laisse paraître trop de parties du corps n'en n'est pas pour autant beau. et je crois que tu n'as pas compris cela.
    À bon entendeur, Claire.

    ReplyDelete

Popular Posts

Like us on Facebook

Flickr Images