Barbie nails

3/04/2011

Two days ago, I got insomniac so I decided, as I could obviously not sleep, to try some new stuff with my nailpolishes and that's how I made this:



I know I said I would use the holydays to post more outfit pictures but I caught a very bad cold that took almost all the holydays to heal and to top it off, I went to the dentist two days ago to remove a wisdom tooth which has stuck me to bed ...




Holydays are now over (and I'm so happy about that - for some reason I missed school! ) and I can't wait for the YEAR to be over because a lot of surprises may come and more than that, because I will finally post a LOT of pictures pretty much everyday...



Love, Meelena.


P.S: I also want to share these pictures of me "working"..



Published with Blogger-droid v1.6.8

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Popular Posts

Like us on Facebook

Flickr Images