Previous weekend

11/09/2011



GREAT GREAT GREAT video!!






















Coat, Zara
Top, Zara
Scarf, Pull&Bear
Shoes, H&M
Pants, H&M



Follow THE SERIAL SHOPPER





Hi everyone!
I have been absent for three weeks and it feels like forever !
I missed blogging so much!
Thanks to all of you who kept visiting the blog and commenting during my absence! It means a lot!!
Well, these pictures, I wanted to post them over a week ago... Last weekend actually. But while transfering them from the SDcard to my computer I did the stupid mistake to remove the SDcard when the transfer wasn't over, which made me loose ALL the pictures !!!
So I hopelessly googled some way to get them back and guess what, there are tons of  softwares out there specially designed for clumsy people like me !
I hope to be back to you on this blog very soon!
xx
Meelena



Follow THE SERIAL SHOPPER


You Might Also Like

18 comments

  1. On adore ton manteau et ton foulard !
    CANON !

    Afaf & Marwa

    ReplyDelete
  2. the blue and yellow go well ...:)

    ReplyDelete
  3. oww we have the same coat ^^ My A/W 11/12 faaavourite :3
    Love how you paired it with the scarf! <3
    Cheers, D.
    The Hollow Cupcake: Subscribe! ^.^

    ReplyDelete
  4. J'adore le manteau!C'est tres beau!

    Angela Donava
    http://www.lookbooks.fr

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love everything about this outfit, the colours the layers! Perfection :)

    -Laura xx
    http://wrinkleintimevintage.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. Aw you look gorgeous!
    Loving the coat and those shoes...
    Mega jealous :(

    http://paledivision.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  7. I loveeee your boots

    www.dentelleetfleurs.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. Beautiful coat outfit :)

    pinklemonincrystal.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. I loooooove your shoes ^^

    http://www.mademoisellemode.com
    Kisses from France - new post

    ReplyDelete
  10. Beautiful Coat! I have a similar white one from Zara that I've always loved!

    http://englishroseuk.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  11. love this look! the blue jacket is gorgeous and looks great with the scarf!

    spinning-threads.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  12. adorable outfit, the color combinations are nice... you looked fantastically great!!! love it!!! kissess!!!

    ReplyDelete
  13. awsome blog!!!love your boots and your scarf!!

    mysteryfishbowl.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  14. you are so cute:) and I love ur scarf:))
    and the photo of the sky is just amazing ♥

    ReplyDelete
  15. J'adore le châle ! Très vintage ;)

    ReplyDelete

Popular Posts

Like us on Facebook

Flickr Images