Favourites: Necklaces

9/20/2012


Long time no see! Well maybe not really, it's "only" been a week... 
School is craaazy right now! There's way too much to do and too little time! I can barely find the time to sleep...
So you can guess that blogging is gonna be hard for the next 6 months!

Anyways, enough of my student mayhem. For now, I just want to share with you these pictures that my cousin and I made during the holidays (when my hair was still long).
I'm basically just showcasing some of my current favourite necklaces and different lipsticks along with that (thanks mom for letting me play with those just like a kid again!).

See you soon I hope!

xx,
Meelena
[first picture of the post] Necklace from Stradivarius
Necklace from Etam
Chain necklace from Mim
Necklace from Promod
Necklace from Aldo
 Aubergine on the upper lip, bronze on the lower lip, love the combination!
Gifted pearl necklace (brought from Vietnam)

Fell in love with the brown lip. Would never have thought it could look good on me...
Necklace from Turkey.





You Might Also Like

0 comments

Popular Posts

Like us on Facebook

Flickr Images