Seen in Fes

12/08/2012

There are a few pictures of Fes that I didn't get to show you guys. 

When in Fes, I love wandering in the old medina, talking to people I don't know and taking pictures here and there...
This time, the pleasure was even bigger because we also got to stay at a different hotel than the one we usually go to so I was excited as a kid to discover every corner of every room and took a lot of pictures along the way.

So here is a mishmash of things I've seen and done while in Fes...

Enjoy the pictures!

xx,
Meelena
Decoration of the hotel we stayed at.
The first night: dinner at the hotel's moroccan restaurant...

The hotel's retaurant
A beautiful place inside the hotel
Wandering around the hotel
Loved the print and color on these chairs!
The hotel library...


Still discovering the hotel...

[Right] Day two: a visit of the medina got me to meet that man and his campagnon. He was very nice and funny and even wanted to pose for me with his sheep ...
In the streets of the old medina of Fes...






Inside a carpets boutique...
Came accross this old russian made rolleiflex... and had to leave it there.

You Might Also Like

2 comments

Popular Posts

Like us on Facebook

Flickr Images