Hello there!

4/05/2013

the serial shopper
I just wanted to say a little hello and tell you that despite my long
absence I' m still alive and I'm soon getting back to you!

The thing is, I'm currently preparing for HUGE exams and I seriously don't want to take the risk of starting this year all over again if I'm not happy with my results and in order to do so, even though it's killing me, I MUST forget about the blog for a little while...


But you guys stay tuned because when I'm back, there are good chances that you will love what I will have to share with you! ;)

If you want to stay updated you can still follow me on twitter or instagram.


Voila! I'm beyond excited to talk to you again!
Oh wow I can't wait to do all of those things again. I've missed...

...my freedom
sky view from plane
 ...travellingred shiny dress
...partying whether it be with family or friends
...getting crafty and creative
(even in my PJs and with gross nails)
silver glitter nails
...having the time to try random things with my nails...
rockabilly style
...or my clothes
boyfriend jeans
ray of setting sunshine
...and enjoying every ray of sunshine!


P.S: I’ve heard that Google Friend Connect will soon no longer exist so, if you enjoy my blog and want to know about every update in here, I highly advise you to follow me on Bloglovin’.

See you very soon,
Meelena.

You Might Also Like

12 comments

  1. great post )
    awesome pics )
    have a nice day!



    Angela Donava

    ReplyDelete
  2. Amazing pictures!

    xo The Daily Fashion Drug

    ReplyDelete
  3. Good luck with learning for your exams :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Good luck with your exams.

    -V
    http://stylishlyme.com/

    ReplyDelete
  5. Lovely blog!

    New post: http://themilkandmint.blogspot.it/2013/04/minnie-topolino.html

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wiii so stunning,love!
    xx
    B.
    http://www.beeswonderland.com/

    ReplyDelete
  7. Loved this post! Your blog is always so amazing!
    Would love to know your opinion about my latest purchase: a pair of Prada sunglasses. Do you fancy them?
    http://www.janneinwonderland.com/

    Huge kisses!

    ReplyDelete

Popular Posts

Like us on Facebook

Flickr Images