In Marrakesh

6/09/2013

in the hall of the hotel in marrakesh


Last thurstday, my brother and I went to Marrakesh to attend the Marrakech du Rire 2013, which is a festival with famous french speaking humorists organised by the equally famous Jamel Debbouze. Aside a few, let's say, technical difficulties, I totally enjoyed my stay and loved seeing "in real life" some personnalities that I've only ever seen through screens.

On another note, I'm currently working on some major changes for this blog and since it's going to take quite some time to get everything done I thought I'd freshen up the blog a little before the actual big change. I hope you like it! Let me know what you think! 

xx,
M

the serial shopper sitting on the stairs in the hotel in marakesh

decorations at the hotel in marrakesh

reflection in the bedroom mirror of the serial shopper

details from the hotel room in marrakesh

self portrait of the serial shopper in the mirror

pool of the hotel in marrakesh




the serial shopper in the streets of marrakesh



aldo brown wedges

Denim shirt, Zara
Jeans, H&M
Wedges, Aldo
Scarf/cover-up, from Malaysia

jewellery detail

portrait of the serial shopper

audience at the marrakesh du rire
People are still coming... We were about 2000 people!
jamel debbouze on stage during marrakech du rire 2013
Can you recognize Jamel Debbouze?
rachid baddouri on stage during marrakesh du rire 2013
And here is Rachid Badouri!

You Might Also Like

11 comments

Popular Posts

Like us on Facebook

Flickr Images