The french life

7/11/2013

arc de triomphe at champs elysees in paris

First stop: Paris!

My little Tour de France is soon coming to an end and I still haven't had the chance to show what I have been up to. So here is a little photo diary of my two first weeks here, around Paris, Nice and Montpellier.

There will be more pictures coming up next and I'm heading right now to shoot some more!
Hope you're all having your share of sun these days!

xx,
M

the serial shopper choosing candies
 Oooh candy! (actually I don't like candy, I just wanted to show you the earring (from H&M))
arc de triomphe at sunset in paris

details of the street in paris near champs elysees

the beach in nice france
 Second stop: Nice. 
the beach in nice france

the beach in nice france
 The most beautiful beach I've ever been to!
the beach in nice france at sunset

architectural details in montpellier france
 And then: Montpellier...
garden details in montpellier france

trompe l'oeil, architectural details in montpellier france
 Perfect trompe-l'oeil!
a street, architectural details in montpellier france
 Lovely little streets
the lit eiffel tower at night
 In all its glory: the Eiffel tower!
berko cupcakes
A friend said we HAD to try Berko's cupcakes...
berko cupcakes

the serial shopper enjoying haagen dazs ice cream
Enjoying Häagen-dazs ice cream (the best if you ask me)
haagen dazs ice cream

the serial shopper singing at karaoke night in paris
I would never miss a chance to have a little karaoke night (it doesn't matter if I can't quite sing)
the serial shopper singing at karaoke night in paris

paris by night near the seine river
Midnight in Paris... Chilling by the Seine in the middle of the night.
a view of the seine river at midnight in paris



Pictures by Meryem and me
Editing by me

You Might Also Like

12 comments

  1. Have fun, girl!

    www.beautyfollower.blogspot.gr

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh wow paris is beautiful! I really want to visit someday!
    Nice pictures btw! :D

    with love, Cassandra xx
    http://backtofive.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. These pictures are amazizng! Looks like you had lots of fun! So jealous of this trip.

    xo
    thedeathlyfashion.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks a lot girl! It was not a trip all about having fun but I did enjoy it nonetheless!

      xx
      m

      Delete
  4. Stunning photots! You really had fun
    Kisses
    Aga

    www.agasuitcase.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. as usual the lemon ice cream ;)

    ReplyDelete
  6. as usual the lemon ice cream ;)

    ReplyDelete

Popular Posts

Like us on Facebook

Flickr Images