In Lille, France: the hotel room

8/18/2013

theserialshopper in the streets of lille france

I arrived to Lille last Sunday and I'm leaving it tomorrow. This was my first time in this city and I have to say that I love it here! Especially the Vieux Lille (old city center) which architecture is so stunning and luxurious.

When I see beautiful old buildings, I can't help imagining how it must have been back in the days, how people used to dress and what their lifestyle was like... And I basically start daydreaming about a life that I would have loved to have. The best part about Lille - the current Lille - is its people. They are all so nice and welcoming, more than in any other french city that I have been to so far!
Lille is so charming...

xx,
M
the bed in the crowne plaza bedroom in lille with the croco bag on it.
Discovering the bedroom
little scents on the bed in the crowne plaza hotel in lille

theserialshopper sitting on the bed in the crowne plaza in lille

details of the bedroom in the crowne plaza hotel in lille : desk and bathroom

theserialshopper putting on her shoes in the bedroom at the crowne plaza in lille

theserialshopper in the streets of lille france
Let's start exploring this city!
theserialshopper in the streets of lille france
My super duper casual travelling outfit!
portrait of theserialshopper during the dinner in lille
(Early) Dinner time!
little verine for dinner
For starters...
fish and carrots
Dad's order...
meet and couscous
...and Mom's.
hamburger and french fries
As for me a simple burger would do!
café gourmand
And a café gourmand to finish off!
macaroon

theserialshopper closing the windows

a hot cup of tea
Time to go to bed!

You Might Also Like

7 comments

  1. Hi!
    Great post!!! Like your look!
    Angela Donava
    http://www.lookbooks.fr

    ReplyDelete
  2. SUCH AMAAAAAAAAAAAAAZING PHOTOS!!!!:)))



    PS. YOU GOTTA CHANGE THAT LITTLE PICTURE IN YOUR ICON, I ALWAYS GET SCARED WHEN I SEE IT BUT THEN I REMEMBER YOU ARE A SWEET LOOKING GIRL WITH A BIG BRIGHT SMILE!:))))




    http://style-squared.blogspot.ca/

    ReplyDelete
  3. you look beautiful! I like your blouse ;)

    ReplyDelete

Popular Posts

Like us on Facebook

Flickr Images