First buys (finally!)

1/29/2011



Well, well, well... More than a week ago I promised I would post pictures of my first sales buys but I was so busy with all the school stuff (exams, applications ...) I couldn't take the time to do it! Anyway, here are some random pictures of what I got.
Have a nice saturday !

I got this watch I was craving for at Stradivarius.


This printed scarf is from a little shop in Casablanca.


As usual, I went to Massimo Dutti... for kids !


I got this little knitted cardigan...


These lavander velvet pants ( I'm not sure I would ever wear them!), and also a little grey top I'll show you someday.



And, last but not least, I bought this cute real leather red bag at Zara for less than 40 euros !

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Popular Posts

Like us on Facebook

Flickr Images