Stripes out

2/02/2011


Guys! Here are today's pictures and I'm proud to say that I finally took them outside, as promised! The weather was a little cold so I started to feel like I was freezing at the end of the shooting! Well, I only hope I won't catch a cold cause I hate it so much when I have to blow my nose, especially when I have to do it without beeing noisy... Anyway, enjoy your day and hope you're not freezing from there where you are !




My lovely cousin who accepted to play the photographer for me ...




Boots, BeeFly (Morocco)

Jeans, NafNaf

Striped jacket, Etam (Paris)

Grey top, Massimo Dutti (for kids, as I told you here)

Bag, Zara

Watch, Stradivarius (seen here as well)

Jewells, moroccan shops


You Might Also Like

0 comments

Popular Posts

Like us on Facebook

Flickr Images