The afternoon - Part II

4/17/2011

So this is the second (and last) part of what Sarah and I did yesterday.
I can't believe that in "only" four hours, I took so many pictures (I didn't publish them all, there is really a lot ) !

So this is quite a summary of yesterday afternoon...

Enjoy the pictures and stay tuned to see what I got !
Meelena.
 


In love with the white version of this bag. It reminds me the Gucci one...




This pair makes me think of Alexa Chung ...




I-AM-IN-LOVE with this aqua green color !







All those first pictures where shot at Pimkie.


Streets of Casablanca ...




Rings from Stradivarius.



Still Stradivarius.



High heels lover !! (Steve Madden)


Steve Madden wedges


Coral + chunky heel = big crush ! (Mango)





You Might Also Like

3 comments

  1. I'm in love with those Steve Madden pink High Heels !! (even if i usually hate this colour :D )

    ReplyDelete
  2. Just discovered your blog sweety !
    Im Moroccan blogger : www.safiaa.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ils ont l'air d'avoir des trucs chouettes chez Pimkie :D Dommage que j'habite à Meknes :/

    ReplyDelete

Popular Posts

Like us on Facebook

Flickr Images