The afternoon - Part I

4/16/2011

This afternoon, I met up with my lovely friend Sarah, who came from Paris for a few days.

And of course, we went shopping (and you will soon see what I got) and really had so much fun!


This is only the first part of what we did, the second one may come tomorrow...


Enjoy the pictures,

Meelena.




Sarah trying a hat a at Marwa




Dress from Zara




Still at Zara



Funny zebra-men in front of the Swatch store






I WANT this pair, I'm in love with the chunky heel (Stradvarius)










I want you! No, I NEED you!



Flashy bodycon skirt we're gonna love this season (I'm already in love!)







Wearing my favourite vest from Tally Weijl, and this yellow bag that I love (Nine West)



You Might Also Like

3 comments

  1. j'adore le chapeau :). Sympa comme tout ces photos
    Bon Dimanche
    Bisous !

    ReplyDelete
  2. salut je tien un blog qui s'appel http://bleu-electric.blogspot.com/, et comme tu as du le comprendre j'adooor le bleu electric, j'aimerai dc savoir si les magnifiques sandales bleus sont tjr en vente !
    merci davance !
    ps : cool ton blog !

    ReplyDelete
  3. Waouw, tu m'as trop donnée envie de faire les magasins!

    ReplyDelete

Popular Posts

Like us on Facebook

Flickr Images