Shine!

4/16/2011

Shiny shiny day...

The sun makes me SO happy!

I'm so glad the weather is getting hotter and hotter day after day and can't wait for my exams to be done and summer to come...


Those pictures were shot in my garden when I came back from school.

As you can guess, it was a super hot day (even if I had that jacket on).


Hope the weather is cool in your side of the world.

Meelena.





I have this stupid spot right next to my lips which means : unmissable!




I love this burgundi bag, and it was the first time I took it out but the stupid seam got torn and I now have to fix it...








And my dear spot has a friend called i'm-right-between-your-eyebrows-and-I-screw-you ...

















Tee, H&M

Jeans, NafNaf

Shoes, H&M

Belt, (can't remember)

Rings, moroccan silver stores

Watch, Stradivarius

Bag, Zara (seen here)

Jacket, bought in Japan

Sunnies, Ray-ban (over 25 years old !)

You Might Also Like

3 comments

  1. Lovely pictures =) Great outfit !

    Kisses

    http://vintagetouchblog.wordpress.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Jolies photos, j'adore les couleurs du sac et de la veste ! Le sac est à tomber !

    Kenza
    http://kenzafashionblog.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete

Popular Posts

Like us on Facebook

Flickr Images