The end

6/16/2011




















The end... The end of exams, the end of high school, the end of a long period of stress, tiredness, insomnia sometimes, weight gain, weight loss...

Now, all I want to do is rest for some days, spend them watching the telly and sleeping!

Then, I'll do some shopping 'cause it's been, like, EVER, that I didn't buy someting (not so true actually ..) !

And soon after that, I'll have to go search for a flat, cause I'll be moving this year (studies!) ...

Hope you guys are having a lovely summer time!
Hopefully, there will be another post up here tomorrow ;)
Be there !


Bisous,
Meelena.



Follow THE SERIAL SHOPPER

You Might Also Like

9 comments

  1. OHMYGOSH I HAVE THE SAME WATCH! the seafoam green one! so cute haha

    Escape

    ReplyDelete
  2. Joli bague!:)

    Angela Donava
    http://www.lookbooks.fr

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love the first pic with all the watches and sunglasses! You look fabulous doll! xo

    ReplyDelete
  4. So cuteeeeeeee tes photos !!! gros bisous

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love all your eclectic accessories! Fantastic blog banner, dear! =)

    http://pinkchampagnefashion.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete

Popular Posts

Like us on Facebook

Flickr Images