Latest in

7/02/2011

It's amazing how, even now that I'm in holydays, I don't update the blog so much !

But you know, I had to face some unexpected events, like getting sick, or my computer screen turning pink (making it impossible for me to work on it) or even my camera that turns off whenever I try to zoom in!

Anyway, now I'm here, and I wanted to show you some things I've bought over the weeks lately...


Have a nice day,
Meelena.




My new Samsung external drive. I really needed this as all my SD cards and USB keys were full!




Some nailpolishes (I am a nailpolish lover) ...


These two I told mother to get me from H&M when she was in Paris.
A pale yellow and a khaki green.


Yves Morel, a new brand I have discovered in Casablanca.
This one looks like black but...


...it's actually a cherry kind of colour.
Love it!



A metalic white one.
Very nice too.



Louis Pion.
I love this brand! They have some very nice watches AND very affordable too!


Asked my mother to get me this one, in an (almost) aquagreen colour (I think that you now know how much I love this colour!), when she went to Paris.



Vintage looking glasses :D
Just thought they looked really funny and decided to get them!
But once tried on, they don't look so bad!





Vintage-like earings.
Aren't they lovely ?


Vintage-like earings. Again!



Don't forget to follow me on Bloglovin' and twitter !

xoxo


Follow THE SERIAL SHOPPER



You Might Also Like

8 comments

  1. Hey; I follow now your amazing blog on Google!! Hope you follow me back...:)
    Mela xx

    http://melamusings.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. loving the earrings and watch! nice pick ups.

    http://www.solifestyle.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. LOVE the vintage like earrings! They remind me of old school Chanel!

    ReplyDelete
  4. LOVE YOUR EARRINGS !!! PERFECT GLASSES TOO
    http://www.faceitwiththesmile.blogspot.com/
    Please check my blog out
    Kiss

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love your pictures ! I love these Nails Polish :)
    xoxo

    ReplyDelete

Popular Posts

Like us on Facebook

Flickr Images