Black tips

11/23/2011





Black tip nails were everywhere lately and I 've always thought they looked gross but then I guess I got used to it and even started liking it so this is why I decided to try it today.

So all you need to make this version of it  is a pale pink nailpolish, a black one and a clear top coat.


Start with applying the pale pink nailpolish (I used only one coat) ...




Then apply the black one to the tip of your nails. If you don't feel comfortable applying it directly use the little stickers that you get with all the French Mani sets.

Although I was doing this for the first time I decided to try the "direct" option...

Finish off with a clear top coat ...


And VOILA !

It doesn't look perfect but it was my first time trying it...
I kinda like it, though!



xx,
Meelena



Follow THE SERIAL SHOPPER



You Might Also Like

0 comments

Popular Posts

Like us on Facebook

Flickr Images