I'll be back soon

12/19/2011

























Hello hello !


Wow! I didn't come to say hello in a hell of a long time ... and I missed you all so bad !


For now, I just want to share a few pictures of what I got new lately...


My sisters got me a few stuff and I did shop for a little tiny bit as well.


Sister #1 nicely bought me a few H&M nailpolishes after I asked her. If you guys have been following the blog for a little while then you must know that H&M nailpolishes are my all time favourite! I did try some high end ones but I still think that H&Ms are the best !


Sister #2 surprised me and bought me a bunch of accessories from H&M as well. She said it was a belated bitrthday gift! She even told me "I hope it's not too lame..." ! Seriously, I love everything she bought for me (especially the ring - and my sister knew it in advance - because it's the weirdest thing of all what she chose (and she knows so well that I LOVE weird things!) !) and no matter what the gift would have been, I would still have loved it because it would come from my sister and that after all, it's the gesture that matters !


The turband (on the first and last pictures) and the hat are my own purchases. I got them from Pimkie one day after school because I sooo needed a retail therapy but I still had not to go too crazy and spend all my money ... plus, I've been looking for a hat for a long while so now I finally have one !




I also got a dress from Zara that I'll be showing you soon so STAY TUNED !




THANKS A LOT for still coming to this blog even thought I've been the worst blogger ever lately, it truly means a lot !




xx,
Meelena


Follow THE SERIAL SHOPPER


You Might Also Like

12 comments

  1. I love your hate and all your nail polish^^

    http://www.mademoisellemode.com/
    Kisss from France - New post :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi, nice pictures as asual !
    Thank's for visiting ! Let's follow each other :)
    Kisses
    Naima
    so-glamaddict.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. Nice, I have the silver one too=)

    http://mymymode.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love all this nail polish, especially the gold shade! :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. i have that floral headband from H&M too but in blue one :)
    love your gifts!

    www.pinklemonincrystal.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great nail polish :)

    http://trendsinlife.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. amazing stuff u got there!!!

    xx.kristina
    http://kristina-blondegeek.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. chic photos!


    follow each other, dear?

    amanda

    www.intuitiveflair.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. J'adore le vernis gris métallique !!
    http://glitterytimes.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete

Popular Posts

Like us on Facebook

Flickr Images