One night in Casablanca

4/28/2013


I don't know why I am so obsessed with male clothing. This t-shirt you see on the pictures is my brother's. Actually, I remember that I was with him the day he bought it and I was the first one to spot it but hey, I'm a girl so I guess it made more sense to let him buy it right?

I'm also always asking my dad to give me his old shirts or even the suits he doesn't wear anymore (yes suits!). I'm still waiting for those by the way... And of course, I already stole a couple watches, ties and belts from his wardrobe. I can't explain it, I just love to take masculine clothes and make them my own, style them my way and add feminity to them! Do you do this too?

P.S: Humm... nope! We're definitely not good at nighttime pictures. The light gave me a beautiful green tan as you can see...
xx
Meelena












Silk pants, Ralph Lauren
T-shirt, Zara men
Coat, Zara
Sandals, Zara

You Might Also Like

22 comments

  1. Lovely photos, I really like the top.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great outfit :-) Don't worry about male clothes - I've bought man shoes few days ago - I had no idea! :D

    ReplyDelete
  3. That look is amazing, but I simply love your sandals!

    ReplyDelete
  4. guapisima y bien conjuntada!!

    KEYKO

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love the coat and top, the bag is adorable too.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love this!! very very nice! :)

    Hope you'll have time also to stop on my blog HERE:)

    have a nice monday!
    xx
    www.ireneccloset.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hi dear, you are so elegant in this outfit, love the coat, beautifully sophisticated .. Wishing you a great and productive week ahead hun!

    ReplyDelete
  8. lovely photos!

    xx fameliquorlove.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. love your cute bag! so great

    xx
    francesca
    http://www.frankvinyl.com

    ReplyDelete
  10. So fabulous! Looking good!

    www.goodbadandfab.com
    personal style and fashion musings of a LA fashion lawyer living life in the fab lane!

    ReplyDelete
  11. This look is absolutely perfect!

    Marella
    http://memyselfandmycloset.blogspot.it/

    ReplyDelete
  12. What a great outfit! It's so pretty, love the feminine vibe

    Sam

    ReplyDelete
  13. Lovely outfit. I really like the coat :)

    ReplyDelete
  14. Thanks everyone! I appreciate your support and comments!


    xx
    Meelena

    ReplyDelete
  15. beautiful style!
    juste discovered your blog!
    s

    ReplyDelete
  16. Tes sandales et ton manteau sont magnifique, coup de coeur pour les sandales <3

    ReplyDelete

Popular Posts

Like us on Facebook

Flickr Images