Oudaya

5/16/2013




FREE AT LAST!

I have finally finished the first part of my exams last Monday and it feels great to know that I have NOTHING to do for a week. Which means that I will finally get to enjoy the sun, go to the beach with friends, have lots of night outs as well and make other fun and carefree plans! I already have so many in mind...

So I kind of started celebrating in advance since I spent last Sunday with my family (finally) exploring the Oudaya in Rabat. For someone who's spent two years in this city it's kind of weird to only go there a few weeks before leaving it! But I did go and that's all that matters 'cause it has seriously been ages since I wanted to visit that place. I still feel like I need to go back because there are so many things to see (and to photograph) and one day was just not enough.

Have a nice day and hopefully you'll see a little more of me in the following weeks!

xx,
Meelena



Having a little break at a café before going to the Oudaya.

Time to visit now!



Weird face number 1...

And here is another weird face. 
The view from a famous café in the Oudaya





Having dinner in a restaurant near the Bouregreg.

P.S: Yes, I have willingly posted weird pictures of me.


Vest, Tally Weijl
Skirt, Zara
Tee, H&M
Sandals, Eram

You Might Also Like

10 comments

  1. Yay for being done with your exams! Enjoy your time off :-) Lovely photos.

    ReplyDelete
  2. love your style, want that skirt!! if you get a minute, let me know what you think of my new post!

    http://supposeishouldblog.blogspot.ca/

    ReplyDelete
  3. Très jolies photos, puis la tenue est parfaite pour se balader!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I really like this outfit :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Really nice pics; love your shoes !

    http://freaky-giraffe.blogspot.fr/

    ReplyDelete
  6. great veste!
    love the post!
    kisses!


    Angela Donava
    http://www.lookbooks.fr/

    ReplyDelete

Popular Posts

Like us on Facebook

Flickr Images