Lights on : Lauren Conrad and Yumi Katsura

4/30/2011

Lately, I have discovered Lauren Conrad's new site where she shares beauty tips, styling advice, recipes and more...




I also had a big crush on Yumi Katsura's last collection!
Her unique and extravagant style reminds me of Alexander McQueen's designs (who used to be one of my favorite designers BTW), so that is probably why I love her dresses so much...

And, to answer a sweet reader who asked me if the blue Stradivarius sandals here were still available in stores, well, all I can tell you is that I spotted them two weeks ago so, if you're lucky enough, you'll find them !

Thank you guys for your last comments and support here and there, it means the world to me !

Bisous,
Meelena.







Follow THE SERIAL SHOPPER
Published with Blogger-droid v1.6.8

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Popular Posts

Like us on Facebook

Flickr Images