Exploring Lille

8/31/2013


 Here are a few more pictures from Lille, taken while I was exploring the city (and discovering some nice spots!). Big ups to my mom for the photography, it was her first time doing this for the blog!

I wanted to tell you guys a huge Thank You for giving me your opinion about my little dilemma (here) and offering me some precious advice! I loved reading your comments and you've helped me a lot trough making a decision! It turns out that the trip I was telling you about might end up being in France instead of Italy, but I think it might be a good idea not to miss it anyway...

On other news, I am very excited to introduce you the new Serial Shopper very soon!! After MONTHS working on the new design, I can finally reveal it to you in the upcoming days!! There is still a lot to be done but the general look of the new blog is almost ready, so I'm gonna show it to you and keep working on the rest of the design as we go along. I really hope you will like it!

xx,
M










Jacket, Sandro
Top, Zara
Shorts, my mom's (old)
Shoes, Rudy's
Croco bag, bought in Casablanca

Photography by mom and me.
Editing by me.



You Might Also Like

12 comments

  1. Your outfit is perfect, I love the pieces and the colors!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You look great!! Love the style!!

    xx Nicola

    www.alpenglowsummit.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is a great look - wonderful for traveling. That jacket is freaking perfect! Good luck on launching your new design and kudos to your mom on the pictures.

    -V
    http://stylishlyme.com/

    ReplyDelete
  4. J'adore, tes photos sont canons !

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful!!!
    thank you for your visit to my blog!
    and I became a fan of you.
    Hope we could follow each other..so what do you say??
    I'm your new follower!!

    http://fetish-tokyo.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  6. Such a nice outfit, I love the neutral tones!
    Laura x

    ReplyDelete
  7. You look stunning!

    XO
    http://great-fashion-passion.blogspot.de

    ReplyDelete

Popular Posts

Like us on Facebook

Flickr Images